The Ecocina is an affordable, portable and fuel-efficient clean cookstove that reduces wood consumption and harmful pollutants.
- Reduce burns, respiratory, eye and skin problems
- Reduce carbon emissions by 68% and particulate matter by 86%
- Reduce wood use by over 50%
- Are portable and quick-cooking, requiring no installation or chimney
- Can be built from all local materials such as concrete, pumice and tile
- Provide local jobs in sustainable factories
- Are adapted to local cooking methods
The Ecocina can be made using locally sourced materials.
Publicly available: yes
Countries where available: Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador
Offered or can be licensed for local manufacture: Yes