Join our growing team of passionate individuals!
Interested in joining the TEL Team? Check out the part-time Program and Development Manager posting below. Think you have a lot to contribute, but your time is limited? We are also actively recruiting volunteers of all ages and backgrounds to grow with TEL. Even if you have only a few hours a month to spare, you can make a big impact with our organization.
We also occasionally have openings for internships. If you are a student interested in an internship we can coordinate with your university to qualify credits.
Program and Development Manager Position
The Technology Exchange Lab, Inc. (TEL) is seeking a dedicated self-starter to help shape our next stage of growth. Qualified candidates will have experience in financial development/nonprofit fundraising, and familiarity with the international development sector.
Your Areas of Action
- Outreach to new TEL partners, including international NGOs, government agencies, corporations and foundations
- Contributing directly to poverty-alleviation programs in developing regions
- Managing active programs and client relationships
- Representing TEL at events and conferences, and assisting in the organization of events, sometimes outside of normal business hours
- Conducting research on funders, including grants, philanthropists, CSR, and potential partners with earned-income opportunities
- Creating proposals for funders
- Contributing to the development and execution of organization’s strategic plan
- You are passionate about implementing innovative approaches to improving the lives of people around the world
- You are a self-starter who is able to translate the organization’s mission and strategy into action
- Financial development experience
- Familiarity with International Development sector
- At least 2-3 years of experience working with a nonprofit organization, social enterprise, start-up or other experience relevant to TEL's mission
- A bachelor's degree or higher
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills in English, additional languages are a plus
- Creativity, team spirit and a sense of humor
This is a part time position (20 hours/week) with a high possibility of transitioning to full time based on performance. Schedule is flexible, with working hours performed in Kendall Square, Cambridge. Perks include membership to Cambridge Innovation Center, access to networking events, free daytime gym membership and snacks.
If you are interested in joining the TEL team, then please send your resume, cover letter and writing sample to [email protected] and let us know how you can contribute!
Checkout this list of potential volunteer opportunities currently available. See below for volunteer opportunities for those with experience in creating video storyboards!
Video / Storyboard Creator
The Technology Exchange Lab (TEL) is looking for a volunteer to help us create a short (30-45 second) informational animated video for the homepage of our new website. This is a great opportunity for aspiring or established designers and storytellers to grow their portfolios!
This is a volunteer position. If you are a student interested in an internship, we will work with your university for class credit.